Monday, April 11, 2011

Technology Panic

See this stupid thing?  My touchscreen froze today.  I thought I was going to hyperventilate.  It would not even turn off.  It told me to "slide to power off"  well, how in the heck are you supposed to do that when the dang touchscreen is FROZEN!!  So I had to go online to hub...... whatever that website is.  Long story short, it's working.  WHEW!  I'm in the middle of an intense game of words with friends.  Not to mention the phone numbers I'd lose.  I had someone call and leave me a voice message today. And it was one of the first things I thought of when the screen froze.  I just knew I'd lose all my data. And I wouldn't have that person's phone number.  And no way to FIND that phone number.  UGH.

We're all so tired today.  Worn out.  I.T. girl and I have been going the distance.  Counting calories, getting those exercise minutes in and we are TIRED PEOPLE.
Our supper tonight was so good I should have taken a photo.  Why didn't I do that?
One flatbread.  Topped with feta cheese, red grapes, bell peppers and parmesan cheese.  I.T. girl added mushrooms to her.  It was WONDERFUL.  Only 100 calories.  Can you believe that?  Believe it, sistah.  We each had 2.  So yep, 200 calorie dinner.  DELISH.  Even I.T. girl said, "This is so good!"  yes it is.  Can't wait to have it again.   Then we had strawberries and whipped cream for dessert.

My house is still for sale.  We haven't had an interested buyer in 3 weeks?  A month?  Let's just say this........ a LONG TIME.  Way too long.  We're just sick of it.  It may not sell for another year. We may get a decent offer tomorrow.  We just don't know.

And now tomorrow I have to locate information for our taxes.  We always pay ours late.   But Ironman is thinking that maybe we can pay ours on time this year.  Well, we'll see.

Favorite New Show:  The Judds on OWN.   Love that Wynonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment