Sunday, October 13, 2013

Easy Sunday Morning

Hello All.

I've done N.O.T.H.I.N.G. today.  And I mean NOTHING.  I.T. girl was home for the weekend - her first visit since leaving for college.  So we talked and ate and shopped and watched a movie and all that fun stuff.  It was almost like a vacation.  She left this afternoon to return to campus.

Sundays are often lazy around here.  We come home from church and become slugs for the rest of the afternoon.  Yep.  It's been a slug day for sure.

Often on Sunday late afternoon/evening I get a second wind.  I begin to think about the week ahead and decide to tackle a few things to make Monday morning easier. One of those things is cleaning.  Yes, I often clean on Sunday evenings.

Here is how I clean my microwave.  Easy as 1,2,3.

Oh, dirty microwave.  Plus it smells like popcorn.



One microwave safe bowl and one cup of vinegar.  As you can see, it doesn't have to be fancy vinegar.





Place in microwave on high for 5 minutes.  Yes, you will smell the vinegar but it will fade quickly.


I usually let the bowl sit in the microwave to cool for a few minutes.   All the spills will wipe out like magic.  I just take a paper towel and wipe all the surfaces.  No scrubbing required.  Love a sparkly microwave!


It rained this weekend.  I sat outside for a while and just listened.  










No comments:

Post a Comment