Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Offer still active

I really am going to try to get back to work on this blog.  The days are busy and the computer is occupied, but I can post in the early morning before anyone wakes up.

The contract on our house is still active.   I was there on Thursday and the home inspector was working.  He appeared by 8am and did not leave until close to 2pm.  He was thorough (I guess) and slow and talkative.

Our realtor received the report and all she saw on the negative side was that our chimney needs sweeping.  That's all?  I know one of the garage doors is not working properly and the home inspector even mentioned it to me.  But he didn't put that on his report.

Ironman called our realtor and she assured us that she did not expect these buyers to walk away.

And so we need to begin preparing to move our heavy furniture out of that house. But there is nowhere to put it in this tiny rent house.  So I rented a temperature controlled storage unit on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment