Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Doctor's Office

I had to have some blood work done this morning.  The reception area was busy.  Even on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  I don't know why I thought it would be quiet.

I've been taking a medication for 30 days.  I should be on  it for 90 days minimum.  Because one's liver may have trouble with this medicine I have to have the blood work once a month.  And so today was my first day to go by the lab.

The needle stick itself was not painful.  I've been there, done that.  I'm never nervous or upset by needles.

But now - 3 hours later - my whole arm aches.  Crazy.  I may even have to take some ibuprofen.

It's a bummer getting older.

I think I should clean up my new house.

Speaking of my new house, I will add some photos soon.  Hurry with that new camera, Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment