Saturday, May 14, 2011

Never Skip a Pill

I was so worn out last night that by the time I remembered about my pill, I was asleep.  So I missed a dosage of the miracle medicine and wowzer, what a difference it made today.  I was weepy and anxious and foggy headed.......... horrible.  I wasn't really sure what to do when I miss a dose.  Should I take one in the morning?  Should I wait until the next evening?  It says "Take one at bedtime"  I went online and read the PDR and it says to just take the pill as soon as you can when you realize you've missed a dose.  But don't double up.  If I ever miss it again, I'll just take one the next morning.  Because I must have the drug.

My house is.......... still for sale.  Realtor is supposedly having an Open House Sunday.  Well, we'll see if anybody visits.  Maybe somebody would like to come see without the hassle of a realtor appointment.  Maybe.  I don't know.

I have 5 more days of this substitute job I undertook.  It's been a chore.  One of the 5 days is our end of the year water party.  Now, today the temperature outside was in the 50s.  The party is a week away.  I'm sure it'll warm right back up by then but I've done the water party in 50 degree weather and it is not a pretty sight.  Or feeling.  Okay, it was a miserable day.  So I hope that if it is a chilly day, the mothers will CANCEL.  Yes, let's just cancel.

Thinking about this job, there were many things I would have liked to do but because of the way the class was organized and the history of the curriculum, I chose not to attempt anything new or out of the ordinary.  I'm sure they didn't expect it from me.  I just kept the children busy and the mothers happy.   Good night everybody

Maybe one day I'll have a super nice fantastic camera.  When my house sells.
Here is what I will buy on that glorious day.  I will go straight from the closing to buy the following:
1. NIkon DSLR
2. New bedding for FIVE bedrooms
3.  New towels and rugs
4. New dishes
5. New red shoes

My house has been on the market for 359 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment