Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Conversations on a cell phone

It's just too hard for me to have a long conversation on a cell phone.  I can take quick messages like those from the exterminator "I'll be there in the morning at 9am" or from a child of mine wanting to relay their desire for me to add one more thing to the grocery list.  But to have a long conversation?  Forget about it.  The other person is just too hard to hear.  They barely move their mouth from the speaker and whammo - I can't hear a word they are saying.

But the worst thing about talking on a cell phone is the delay.  And the most difficult person to talk with on a cell phone is Ironman.  He wins the prize.  The delay in my speaking and them him LISTENING (cough) and then replying.......... ugh. He is always talking over me.  And then he'll say "go ahead"  Uh........ I was going ahead if you would JUST WAIT UNTIL I'M FINISHED WITH MY SENTENCE.

Is it the cell phone's fault?  Is it the service area?  Is it the provider?  Is it the stupid humans that are operating the device?  I don't know.

The only thing I like about my cell phone is the 1. texting and 2. internet access

And that is all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment