Monday, March 7, 2011

When will the madness end?

It's a holiday weekend around where my house is sitting waiting for a buyer.  You'd think there would be some house shoppers looking around.  But so far we have had ZERO realtors bring clients through for a week.  When it's a holiday weekend, for some reason, it makes the waiting time slower.

Today I'm making labels since I finally got a refill for my Dymo labelmaker.  I have a teacher friend who doesn't have cute labels for her office supplies.  And , in my opinion, she NEEDS them so I'm going to make doubles.

I'm also ready to start my family photograph organization project but I had to order a few things from Amazon.  Only four arrived last week with a note that the other six are on backorder.  And I just can't start a project unless I have every single needed item.  So that will have to wait.

The Engineer is going on a trip next week and, naturally, needs money.  So I'll put some money in his account today.

And while I'm doing all this, I'll be waiting for my house to sell.  Nothing else I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment