Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Words with Friends

I'm addicted to a digital scrabble game.  Is that crazy?  I have to leave my ringer on so I can hear with L.T. makes a move.  Come on girl, it's 5:43am.  I know you're up and it's YOUR TURN.  I've won twice.  She's won a zillion times.  But it's the journey, not the destination.

Our house is still for sale.  Like a broken record.  Still for sale.  I heard a lady on The Today Show say that Open House attendance is way up.  And that is always a sign that buyers are ready to buy.  Oh really?  Listen, I hope she's right but so far we have not seen any change.  Nothing is selling.

To join the blog party, here are the books I'm reading right now.  FYI

Cover Image    It Sucked and Then I Cried
by Heather Armstrong.

The funniest most TRUE book!  She also has a blog I read every day

Cover Image
By Emma Donoghue
Cover ImageMa and Jack.  Living in a one room garden shed.  Jack has never even been outside.  Not a criminal book .  Told from the view of a 5 year old boy who has never seen the outside world.  And then they are rescued.   But that's just the beginning.

I preordered this book

Haven't had time to read it.
Cover Image


This book?  WOWZA!  I did NOT read the back synopsis.  I don't like doing that.  I knew Anna Quindlen's books and bought it for that reason.  I kept thinking, "something is about to happen."  You get pretty far into the story before that SOMETHING happens and wowza........... unexpected.  And the ending leaves you thinking about those characters for days.  We need a sequel


And because we love her:
Cover Image

Ree!  Come to Shreveport!!!!!



Still here.  Waiting for my house to sell.  I'll let you know..........

No comments:

Post a Comment