Monday, April 25, 2011

Coupons in April

My coupon binder and I went to Kroger.  I had the list from iheartkroger.com.  But sales do vary by region so I always take my full binder instead of only the coupons highlighted for the weekly sales.

Why aren't there more coupons for produce?  I probably have 1 or 2 a quarter.  Crazy.  And bread?  Those are very rare.

 It's a little hard to tell.  I did get a few things that were full price.  Like the catfish.  And the roast.  Well, maybe they were on special.  I don't remember.  The canned fruits and vegetables came out to 15 cents each after coupons.  I also had $9 in Kroger money from last month so that helped a lot to cover the fresh fruits and vegetables.
 I put these to the side in the photo because they were all FREE!!!  Love free stuff.
The receipt is hard to read.  But I had $74.25 in coupons.  I was even surprised by that.
Total came to $61.43.  So that's very good.  Very, very good.  I was happy.

Also, I don't normally buy cleaning supplies at Kroger since CVS has them rock bottom cheap almost every other week.  But Kroger was having a spring cleaning special.  Buy 4 tagged products and receive $4 coupon at checkout good for your next shopping trip.  So combine those products with dollar off coupons and the bonus money at checkout........ made a worthwhile deal.  Besides, we always need cleaning stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment