Friday, September 16, 2011

What to do

When she was good,
She was very very good.
But when she was bad
She was horrid.

I heard someone recite this poem today.  She wasn't referring to me, of course, but it sure fits me today.  I feel so irritable and frustrated.  I feel horrid.  I'm not ill or anything. Just plain ole cranky.  And frustraed that I'm not given the space to BE CRANKY PEOPLE!!

So I didn't come straight home from work.  I took a detour to Target.  Have you noticed not much goes on sale anymore?  At least not anything interesting?

I wanted bins for my master bedroom closet.  I don't want purple bins.  Or green bins.  Or striped bins.  I want just solid white.  So the bins were marked down - all of them - except for the white ones.

I wanted clear drawer organizers.  You would know I'd want the one thing Target does not have.

I did buy a few things:  a Halloween picture frame (nope, have no idea why) dog food (bluh) a few things to throw on the grill for supper (double bluh) an acrylic tray marked down to $2.  I walked down every single aisle.  

And then the machine wouldn't take my debit card.  And right when I was feeling a little on the bright side.

Got home to a messy house.  No supper.  Which is why I had bought a few things at Target to grill.  IN the mail:  a HUGE cell phone bill.  Great.  Thank you ATT.

I once heard a woman speak about blogging and she stressed that your blog should never be negative.  I don't mean to complain, but that's just crazy.  This blog is for me and me alone.  Nobody else reads it.  If I want to be cranky, I'll be cranky!

Listen, I'll feel better tomorrow.

We have tickets to a Taylor Swift concert.  Three tickets.  Ironman announced at supper he was going.  Uh............ we have three tickets.  Great.  Just great.  I was kinda looking forward to going somewhere different.  Oh well, he can go.  They'll have a good time without me.

Good things that happened today:
I did not run out of gas on the way to work.
The temperature was 74.
My a/c is working.  Washer and Dryer are also working.
My clothes are loose.
It's Friday.

Sometimes you have to force yourself to see the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment