Friday, September 2, 2011

The monkeys have taken over the zoo

That is exactly how I feel about my new job.  Oh, it's alright.  And when things get out of hand I just tell myself "It's not your classroom"  Which it isn't.  So........... I just manage what I can manage and let it go.  Let it go.  That's a struggle for me.  Because I want it the way I want it.

Control issues anyone?

I guess it says something about me.  I want the room to be tidy.  I want the children to be trained that "this is how we do it"  When you value something, you take care of it.  So when I see toys cluttered and misplaced and nothing is returned to it's home I know they are not valuing it.

But like I said, "It's not my classroom".

In other news:  there is a tropical storm about to hit Louisiana.  Temperatures will drop and RAIN RAIN RAIN!  I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment