Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today I...........

 Today I was was tired. 

I'm sure it was the medicine I am on.  I felt like I was running in sand.  The feeling never faded.  Even when I drank a diet coke and got the day got busy, I was still feeling groggy.  I don't think I'm going to take this medicine before work anymore.  

Today was a "regular" day.

No flat tires, no forgotten choir dress, but oh yes,

left my phone at home

I hate when I do that.  I don't do it often, but yes, I've done it before and I'll probably do it again.  Mornings can be so hectic.  And I just zip out the door without my phone.  It's impossible for me to leave school just to go home and get it.   I don't ever talk on the phone at work or even use the phone for work but I have it for a connection with the outside world.

Have you ever forgotten your phone at home?  And had to spend the entire day phone-less?  How did we make it all those years without a cell phone?

By the way, my rash is better!


No comments:

Post a Comment