Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend Update

It's Sunday morning so I still have a day of the weekend to go but since I didn't post yesterday or the day before I need to catch up.

Tomorrow is back to school day.  Boo Hoo.  I'm a homebody.  I'd rather stay home.  That's probably a big part of my personality.  I know my daughters are the same way.  We all enjoy the "go" but we can't wait to just be home  BE HOME.  (and I'm not talking about the Charmin commercial)

Where should I begin.

I've been thinking about Cruella more than usual.  Usually I think about her NEVER.  So to think about her for a split second is a lot of thinking.  Christmas and the holidays came and went without a peep from her.  Someone told me, "When God removes someone from your life, don't chase after them."  Hmmmm  I need to think about that some more.  Longer than a year ago we sat down and had a "talk" about it.  I did more talking than I've ever done with her.  Ever.  She didn't listen.  She sat quietly and rolled her eyes and made smarty comments under her breath.  I amazed myself with my composure and clear thinking. I mean honestly.  I don't know how I did it.  I don't think it was "I" that did it.  I think it was my Heavenly Father who gave me peace as I spoke the words he knew I needed to say.

So I don't have that feeling that there are things left unsaid.  I think that conversation sealed it.  The ball is in her court.  I am open to a phone call, a card, a letter.  But I'll never get one.  I'm surprised she has chosen this path.

The other day I was watching a Dr. Phil show that I had DVR'd.  In case you watch Dr. Phil, it was the show with the mother and daughter who were involved in a religious cult.  Usually I would delete those topics but that day my hands were full and the TV was on.  One of those times that the TV is talking and you are not really listening.  It's background noise.  Anyway Dr Phil put up a check list of things to identify crazy people.  Ha  Okay, he didn't call it crazy people.  He had a term for this type of personality.  WOW!  I looked at the screen and began to read down the list.


Dr. Phil "Life Code"

Evil 8 (signs)
1.) Arrogant Entitlement
2.) Lack of Empathy
3.) No Remorse
4.) Irresponsible/Self-Destructive
5.) Thrives on Drama
6.) Brags about Outsmarting
7.) Short-Term Relationships
8.) Fantasy World/Delusional

Nefarious 15 (More Signs)
1.) Infiltrates your life
2.) Creates Conspiratorial Conflict
3.) Depends on Approval
4.) Build a files
5.) Misdirects and Obfuscates
6.) Blame Others
7.) Lies
8.) Frauds/Cheaters
9.) Isolate Victims
10.) Abuses Authority
11.) Presses Hot buttons
12.) Revisionist of History
13.) Two-faced/Gossip
14.) Paranoid
15.) Passive-Agressive


Yes, Yes and Yes.    I have a study sample for you, Dr. Phil.  Call me.




No comments:

Post a Comment