Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Deal!

Late yesterday afternoon our realtor called and said, "We have a deal".

We settled on a price. The realtors are taking a cut on their commission.

The realtor emailed me the contract, I initialed, signed and faxed it back to her. We don't have a fax machine here at the rent house but there is a FedEx office location within a mile of my house. So let's discuss FedEx Office. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! Why do I love it? I get all happy in there. I love copy machines and fax machines. I love that you can bring in your zipdrive and copy a big old banner if you want. LOVE THAT. I can not wait to print subway art. Oh gosh as soon as I get my own house. I can't wait!! Love, love. love that place.

And many other people must love it because it was packed.

I also love that you don't have to ask for help. It's all self service. And I love knowing how to operate it all. As much as I dislike Best Buy, I love FedEx Office. They are not the same kind of place, I know.

Took Dancer Girl to the dentist yesterday. No cavities. Braces going on tomorrow.

And we're expecting more snow?? Are you kidding me? I'm so over it.

I applied for a teaching job for next school year. I decided it was something I should do. I know I can do the job. That's not the hesitation. When I discovered the job included full benefits and would pay for Alison's tuition to attend the middle school I knew it was something I should go for. So far all I've done is submit my resume. Yesterday a teacher asked me again if I'd applied and she told me she didn't think they'd gotten many resumes. So far that's all I know. If this job doesn't work out, I'm sure I can just keep on doing what I do now. Gosh, I'm working at that school 4 days a week!

And the working at the school is cutting into my blog time.

Closing Date: March 5. Now if we still have a deal at the end of the home inspection I will celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment