Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's Okay Wednesday

It's Okay Wednesday.

Here we go.

It's okay that I feel great.  I'm not kidding.  I called today for my yearly appointment.  Scheduled it for June 21.  Later I honestly thought, I feel so much better now than I did last year when I went to see the doctor.   (doesn't really fit the "it's okay" thread.  I just wanted to tell somebody)  Also while I"m off subject, I've been vegan since Saturday.  That's 4 days.   My skin is clear, my energy is up, my clothes are loose, and my feet don't ache.  Coincidence?  )

It's okay that Ironman did not order the exact salad I requested.  I ate it anyway.

It's okay that The Engineer never gets in a hurry.  And I mean NEVER gets in a hurry.   He should be an orthodontist.  Slow and steady wins the race

It's O.K. that I.T. girl is turning 18 TOMORROW.   Woop Woop

It's also O.K. that the Nook I ordered for her has not arrived.  I special ordered the Nook Simple with Glow Light from the B&M Barnes and Noble.  They said they were expecting a shipment on Tuesday.  Today is Wednesday.  Still no shipment.

It's O.K. that Dancer Girl does not want to go with us this weekend to Dallas. She's going to stay home with Ironman.

It's O.K. that I bought myself a new tote handbag this afternoon.  Why did I treat myself?

Because...........


TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

YEEE  HAAAWW

Goodnight Everybody

2 comments: