Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The storm that wasn't.

I know you've seen the storm coverage on the news.  And I know you can go to weather.com and watch live video of tornados and thunderstorms happening right now in my area.  But as for my particular neck of the woods?  The storm never arrived.  There were dark clouds and the wind did pick up a bit.  And then it rained.  Not a torrential downpour, more like a springtime rain.  I never heard thunder nor saw lightening.  We were prepared.  Watching the weather coverage and seeing the radar map I couldn't believe that we were having no severe weather.  I guess it just skipped over us.

Still it's supposed to rain all day.

One last thing:  THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK

3 comments:

  1. I feel like the same thing happened to me here - we had a few minutes of high winds and then just steady rain. Not a lot of thunder or lightening, no damage (thank goodness!) no crazy flooding or down pours. Quite uneventful actually! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring break seems so far away, but I think if I check the calendar, we have two weeks until that glorious week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous of all of you who have spring break (including my husband!!!). I wish we would get a really, I mean really, good thunderstorm! Ours are pretty lame up here in the northwest.

    ReplyDelete