Sunday, April 1, 2012

Always......

I've decided to challenge myself and sign up for the A to Z blogging challenge.  Am I crazy?  What am I thinking?  Good Grief I don't have time for this, people!

But here goes.

 A is for ALWAYS.

I'm always on time.  (most of the time I'm early)

I'm always organized.   Unapologetically and disturbingly organized.  Always.

I'm always nice.  bahahahaha  Just thought I'd throw that one in for the fun of it.

I always have a new book on my Nook.

I always have a craft project drying.

I always listen for Ironman's car to pull into the garage.

I always follow the rules.

I always look forward to Friday.

I always have 10 pounds to lose.  (Ugh)

I always check and see what's on TLC and HGTV when I turn the television on.

I always think Will Ferrell is silly.  Which is the opposite of funny.  Silly = boring

I always love Donny Osmond.

I always think "what would MaryBeth Chapman do?" in awkward situations.

I always eat breakfast.

What do you always do?

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by on the A to Z Challenge. I like your list of Always.

    I can't say I'm always on time. : ( I try, but doesn't always happen. And as far as always being organized? That is so not me. : ( I'm currently trying to do a major spring cleaning this year, so we will see if this is the year I FINALLY get everything organized!
    Have an awesome day!

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always write in the morning. I always wish I were a better housekeeper. I always eat pesto if it's available.

    Like this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am a little too random to say "always" to anything!

    Tim
    The Other Side
    The Freedom of Nonbelief

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the A-Z Challenge list, great post!

    I am always worried about my weight, alway worried if the children are happy and always say I'm going to get fit, but never do!

    I'm sure I could think of loads more, will have to see what other people come up with.

    Mrs Shorties Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! I must be your polar opposite. However, I feel like I'm always telling the kids STOP JUMPING ON THE COUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from A/Z Challenge; I loved your always, very cute! I always like to check out blogs with interesting names, that's why I decided to check yours out.


    Good luck with the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am NEVER organized. So I guess I am always jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always stop for anything which mentions red shoes. And the fact you are a Louisianian is merely an ultra bonus.

    Welcome to A to Z!
    Red.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always listening for my husband's motorcycle to announce his return home, but I know it's really him and not just the other hundred motorcycles driving around town, when our dogs get up and run to the back door!

    ReplyDelete