Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for Especially

I love to organize and sort and purge and clean and rearrange.  Especially today.  My teacher workday was spend cleaning up my classroom and it smells and looks neat and tidy.

I love to come home after work.  Especially today when I got off an hour early.

I love the evening before a long weekend begins.  Especially today when all my chicks will be sleeping under the same room.

I love tulips.  Especially when Ironman brings some home unexpectedly.  Just because.

I love my label maker.  Especially when I discovered colored tape that fits!

I love this A to Z challenge.  Especially the rules that says "make it short."

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the 'make it short' rule as well! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the good feeling of all of your "especially"s. Great post!
    Red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. Especially the simplicity of it :)

    xoxo Lloralye @ Adorning Schemes A to Z

    ReplyDelete