Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for YIPPIE YI YAY

I had such a nice Saturday.

I.T. girl got up early.  Well, 9am.  That's early for her.   Her study group from school came over to work on a history project.   They had a good time and finished the assignment.  Then she tye dyed a few T shirts for an assignment from another class.  She was in a productive mood today.  YAY!

Dancer Girl returned home tired but happy from her school trip.  She also got up early for musical practice.  We are getting closer and closer to opening night and I am so ready.  YAY!

The Engineer called.  He is wrapping up his junior year in college.  I'm ready for him to be home.  YAY!

Ironman helped me sort, purge and organize the garage.  WOW!!  YIPPIE YI YAY!  That was the best of all.  I should take a photo.  Yes, I will take a photo and post it as a celebration.

The weather was sunny.

I have Monday off.
That's right, a nice long 3 day weekend for me.  YIPPIE............ well, you know.

What did you enjoy today?


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day!

    The kids and I were outside planting flowers for part of the afternoon. Very fun--the highlight of my day!

    ReplyDelete