Monday, January 23, 2012

I need a prompt

What should I blog about?  Hmmmmmm  My day was ordinary.  Nothing spectacular or interesting happened.  Oh sure, life in preschool is always interesting.  Still today was an easy uneventful day.

I weighed in at Weight Watchers.  As I sat in the meeting I was listening to the leader but I couldn't help but have a wandering mind.  It happens.

Just for fun, I'd like to tell you a few trivia facts.

Bobby Pins should be placed so that the wave side is down.  (learned that on the internet)

Peppermint repels mice.  Learned that one year when my classroom had mice.  We dipped cotton balls in peppermint extract and never saw another mouse.  And my room smelled like Christmas all year long.

Grits will kill ants.  Learned that because I live in Louisiana.  Everybody knows this.

When decorating a bulletin board, always begin in the middle and work out from there.   Begin with the letter in the center.

Always plan ahead.

Don't wait until the last minute to schedule a hair appointment.

Spanish Armada sailed in 1588

**********************

I can't wait to show you what The Dancer Girl did to her wall above her bed.  Photo to come!  Plus Valentine decor.  Since we haven't had much of a any winter weather, I'm reading to move on to Valentines.  Pink and Red Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment